Sunday, May 3, 2009

Momentum Subsides

I'm really trying to push forward with my recruiting efforts to form a second gaming group but the onset of spring and weekend yard duties has slowed me down. I have heard from a few people who are interested and I have a couple I am waiting to hear back from, so I am hopeful that it will happen soon. Then will come the herculean task of trying to coordinate a night everyone will be available!

I am continuing to DM for the group of teenagers recruited by my daughter. Although, finding time for them has been hard as well. I suspect that when summer break rolls around there will be plenty of time for this group, as their weekends won't be consumed by book reports & homework!

I got my copy of Arcane Power and am slowly making my way through it (while reading Werewolf: The Forsaken and other novels for entertainment). So far it looks like they've added some very fun stuff for the wizard (familiars,summoning). Not so sure how much it helps the other classes though. I may put a review up here when I'm done reading it, we'll see.

That's all for now, just wanted to write up a short post to keep myself going on the gaming front!

No comments:

Post a Comment